The right driving school is accredited according to state laws and will prepare you to be a safe, confident driver. Driving is a serious activity that requires adequate preparation and practice, and without the right training, a new driver is at-risk of making the wrong decisions on the road, failing a road test, or worse, endangering themselves, passengers, and pedestrians. So we strongly suggest you choose the driving school right for you according to a number of crucial factors.
If you have any questions about the information below, you can always call us. We’re happy to help.
1. Accreditation: By state law, driving schools must be accredited and approved to provide driving instruction. Make sure that the driving school you choose meets that standard.
2. Experience: More experienced driving schools will be able to tailor their instruction to meet your current comfort level on the road and the way that you learn. For example, some new drivers are very nervous and unsure of themselves, while others may be overconfident. An experienced driving instructor can tell the difference and make sure people of all types succeed in their driving goals.
3. Pick-Up, Drop-Off: Cost for pick-up and drop-off for your lesson will frequently depend on either your distance from the driving school and/or the time it takes to get to you. If you have any questions about this, you can always contact the driving school for clarification.
4. Success Rate: A good driving school will have a high success rate when it comes to people passing their road test on the first try. You can usually just ask for this detail by phone or review a driving school’s website to learn about this.
5. Driving Instructor: You want the driving instructor that is right for you. Usually this is difficult to know until after the first driving lesson, but the right driving instructor will teach you how to drive and improve your confidence behind the wheel. You should feel like you are making progress after each driving lesson.
6. Services: You may be seeking driving lessons for new teen and adult drivers or more experienced senior citizen drivers. Either way, just review the driving school’s website or pick up a phone to learn about whether the driving school offers services matching exactly what you need.
These are some of the most important criteria for selecting the driving school right for you. If you would like more information, feel free to browse our website or contact us by phone or email. You can also learn more about our history and pricing here. Drive safely!